2-4 years of relevant experience
We are looking for a witty and strategic social media executive to oversee our company's presence on a multitude of public platforms.
For this role, you should have a deep understanding of how different social networks operate and be familiar with Search Engine Optimization (SEO) for online content. If you’re a tech-savvy professional with interest in the latest trends in digital technologies, we would like to meet you.
Ultimately, you should strengthen our online presence and increase our brand awareness through effective social media strategies and campaigns.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Oversees all company social media accounts management
- Develops engaging, creative, innovative content for regularly scheduled posts, which enlighten audiences and promote brand-focused messages
- Manages social media team members, including copywriters and other content creators, by overseeing their work and offering guidance or direction
- Audits and analyses social media presences, including digital advertising costs and returns
- Analyses social media campaigns with tracking systems to gather visitor data and determine efficacy and areas for social media campaign improvement
- Conducting keyword research and using SEO best practices to increase traffic to the company website.
- Creating compelling headlines and body copy that will capture the attention of the target audience.
- Identifying customers’ needs and recommending new content to address gaps in the company's current content.
Requirements and skills
- Previous work experience as a Social Media Analyst, Social Media Coordinator or similar role
- Hands-on experience with social media platforms and digital marketing campaigns
- In-depth understanding of SEO, keyword research and Google Analytics
- Familiarity with online content (experience with WordPress and content management systems is preferred)
- Ability to identify target audience preferences and trends
- Excellent communication skills
- Additional qualifications in digital technologies or social media management is a plus